Govt employee suffers brain injury in China

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on this whole deal (Cuba & China incidents), Shannow.

Originally Posted By: zrxkawboy
I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on this whole deal (Cuba & China incidents), Shannow.

Did these government workers get some vaccines or some other kind of medication before or during their stints abroad?

Originally Posted By: zrxkawboy

I have no idea...Both/ALL sides are playing with "non lethal" secret stuff.

There's clearly something going in it.

There is something real going on with this stuff in Cuba and now China. Just because we didn't invent it, or don't understand it, doesn't mean other countries have no ability to develop such technologies.

I've had shock wave treatment for kidney stones, could this be a variant of the same principle?

Originally Posted By: maxdustington
It is pretty lame that they would attack diplomatic staff. Violence against civilians with political motives is terrorism.

But what's the motive? Who's behind it? I'd guess its Russia to potentially distance its former allies from the US, but it seems like a waste of time to mess up a few diplomats, and also give away the fact that they have this technology. I'd think now there's a few nations with a group of scientists trying to duplicate it and how to detect and defend it.

One theory I heard is the damage is being caused by long range listening devices being used improperly. Or possiblely two listening devices being used at the same time interfering with each other.

50.gif
Just kidding,sort of. It would play right in to the probed by aliens crowd were it not for the diplomat angle.

Originally Posted By: Cujet
Anybody care to speculate on what it is?

Since nobody seems to acknowledge the existence of, let alone the 'sensory imperception' of radio based weaponry, I'd say no. More likely it'd be chalked up to migraines or stress or swamp gas; just something well within the domain of the average citizen's casual imagination.

Originally Posted By: PeterPolyol
Originally Posted By: Cujet
Anybody care to speculate on what it is?

Since nobody seems to acknowledge the existence of, let alone the 'sensory imperception' of radio based weaponry, I'd say no. More likely it'd be chalked up to migraines or stress or swamp gas; just something well within the domain of the average citizen's casual imagination.

In the Cuba thread, I remember couple guys commenting...
Can somebody do a search?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back