Gotta love Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by GMFan
Dang. Looks like she was going at a decent speed. Glad all parties are okay!

Yeah, she took out whole auto trans cooler and both power steering lines on her Explorer. I had to clean parking area up as red fluid in large spot
frown.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted by 53' Stude
Originally Posted by kstanf150
Are you looking for another Toyota replacement? If so what year model ?

Looking online at 2011 and up Corollas. Had a 2000 that I put 360k on til underneath started Rustin bad. May look for Fuaion like one SubyRubyRoo had. Love looks of those

Did they ever make the Fusions with V6 and standard transmission?

Looking online at 2011 and up Corollas. Had a 2000 that I put 360k on til underneath started Rustin bad. May look for Fuaion like one SubyRubyRoo had. Love looks of those

Gotcha,
I'll keep an eye out for ya and my son lives in Charlotte which is a lot close to you than I am. He'll let me know if he comes across something good ðŸ‘

Triple_Se7en said:
This will be painful lesson for her though

It will likely be a learned lesson. I know..little consolution to you but this possibly will have saved a life in the future. Glad you are OK..enjoy car shopping!!!

Gotcha,
I'll keep an eye out for ya and my son lives in Charlotte which is a lot close to you than I am. He'll let me know if he comes across something good ðŸ‘

Well, I wont be to Charlotte anymore as mom and stepdad moving back to PA as house will be complete late March. Appreciate the offer sir
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Al
Triple_Se7en said:
This will be painful lesson for her though

It will likely be a learned lesson. I know..little consolution to you but this possibly will have saved a life in the future. Glad you are OK..enjoy car shopping!!!

Well, I am glad both of us are OK. I never text and drive. Sad she did as this isend result. Officer that responded i saw this morning and they checked her phone and she was texting while driving and cited for it. Oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back