Gotta love Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aquariuscsm: I'm a tad older and wiser than when I was 22
smile.gif

Left some nice ATF stains in parking area. Nothing cat litter and sawdust can't fix.

Sad part of all this is she SHOULD HAVE insurance and registration in ANY VEHICLE.

Originally Posted by dlundblad
Dang. Glade you're okay.

Thank you sir
smile.gif

So, I lifted car up and put on jack stands. Pushed muffler frontwards I see and broke one of the muffler hangers. I'm starting car shopping with girlfriend tomorrow

Last edited:
Not being injured is the most important thing. Sad thing is almost any time you're in a wreck it's going to cost you money to get whole again. Yeah, sometimes a guy pays $500 for a car and it gets hit and totalled and their insurance pays $1400 but that doesn't happen often.

I'd be SWEET if you had a good attorney friend who could rake her over the coals for you.

For what? She hit his car and he's not hurt. Is a lawyer going to get $50k because she didn't have her insurance card in the car? The guy who got hit isn't all bent over it, no reason for you to be.

Easy Jeff I didn't mean to rain on your parade. I can always tell when o run across a true truck guy

You didn't rain on my parade, when I read a paragraph of BS about anything sometimes it's hard to be quiet.
smirk2.gif

AZJeff: yeah, any accident sucks. I'm betting that Explorer is totaled too.

Looking online at some Corollas; lots of nice ones but high miles too

I don't endorse ambulance chasing at all. But, if you have even a trace of soreness or any other pain, I suggest you see your doctor just to have your ducks in a row and a paper trail. My wife has life threatening problems from an accident 12 years ago that initially resulted in only minor aches and pains. I'll spare the details. Like others have stated, I'm glad that you seem to have survived this with no health issues. Good luck on the new car search!

Originally Posted by doitmyself
I don't endorse ambulance chasing at all. But, if you have even a trace of soreness or any other pain, I suggest you see your doctor just to have your ducks in a row and a paper trail. My wife has life threatening problems from an accident 12 years ago that initially resulted in only minor aches and pains. I'll spare the details. Like others have stated, I'm glad that you seem to have survived this with no health issues. Good luck on the new car search!

Thank You kind sir
smile.gif

53' Stude,

I know a very good personal injury lawyer if your neck is hurting from the whiplash as a result of getting hit (wink, wink).

Just Kidding.

Originally Posted by Triple_Se7en
Get another Camry or look at the Accord. You need added room for your next big haul of oil at Autozone.

Good point
smile.gif

Was looking near me today at the good wheels place I volunteer at. Few 12 and 11's but all over 160K and still wanting 5-6k

Looking towards either older Accord or Corolla 2011 and up. Like styling of 08' and newer Accords

Originally Posted by Mr Nice
53' Stude,

I know a very good personal injury lawyer if your neck is hurting from the whiplash as a result of getting hit (wink, wink).

Just Kidding.

I am still feeling well. Home cooking to try to knock the congestion out of me
smile.gif

Originally Posted by AZjeff
For what? She hit his car and he's not hurt. Is a lawyer going to get $50k because she didn't have her insurance card in the car? The guy who got hit isn't all bent over it, no reason for you to be.

I'm not "bent all over it". I just find it completely asinine that a full grown adult woman has has to call her daddy. It's way past time for her to get off the nip.

53' sorry for your misfortune on Friday but glad you not the young girl were hurt. Vehicles are replaceable!
Good luck on your hunt for a replacement car. Lots of good rust free cars in the south, if I see anything worth your time and money I'll send ya a message !ðŸ‘

Check out the 2011 Honda Civic. Daughter leased one for three years. Roomy, responsive, good gas mileage, semi-quiet cabin and trouble-free.

I'll keep eye out for those
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kstanf150
53' sorry for your misfortune on Friday but glad you not the young girl were hurt. Vehicles are replaceable!
Good luck on your hunt for a replacement car. Lots of good rust free cars in the south, if I see anything worth your time and money I'll send ya a message !ðŸ‘

Thanks, and when I visited parents in North Carolina, always saw awesome clean and nice cars there

Originally Posted by 53' Stude
Check out the 2011 Honda Civic. Daughter leased one for three years. Roomy, responsive, good gas mileage, semi-quiet cabin and trouble-free.

I'll keep eye out for those
smile.gif

Thanks, and when I visited parents in North Carolina, always saw awesome clean and nice cars there

Oh goodness sorry I just saw were I miss typed
Glad you and the young girl WERE NOT hurt. !

Last edited:
Dang. Looks like she was going at a decent speed. Glad all parties are okay!

Are you looking for another Toyota replacement? If so what year model ?

Looking online at 2011 and up Corollas. Had a 2000 that I put 360k on til underneath started Rustin bad. May look for Fuaion like one SubyRubyRoo had. Love looks of those

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back