got um!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, someone stole a can of gas from the side of my house. im just sure it was my neighbours. they done and look the low life type to do that.
i got 2 and a half more gallons of gas, put it in a similar can in the same spot as the old one, but this can i put a piddly little wire and mini lock on. something that could be broken by yanking on it hard. (to make the thief think i was doing something to combat him) i also put a gallon of water in that gas, and half a pound of flour and a gallon of bleach. (mythbusters showed bleach rots out the gas tank badly). the very next day (today) i notice the can is gone, and my neighbours son is working on his truck. it appears hes working on the gas tank area. the hood is up, and hes under the truck by the gastank doing something.

i drove by and gave him the salute. off to walmart to buy a locking gas cap so they dont try and pour anything in my gas tanks.

im going to put a third can of bleach flour and water gas out there incase any of my other neighbours get any funny ideas. oh its times like this i wish i had a web camera.

Quote:

oh its times like this i wish i had a web camera.

I think I can safely say we all wish that.
popcorn2.gif

You know, if he's petty enough to steal your gas, he's capable of much more wanton destruction. Now he's ----ed off because you trashed his gas tank and fuel system, who knows what he's going to do now.

All the friends in the world are not enough and a single enemy is too much.

hmm. I'm not sure I'd want to irk my neighbors like that, 9-10 hours away from the house each day, a LOT can happen....

I'm sure they can put 2 and 2 together. Perhaps not.

Quote:

One word: urine

At a place where I used to work, one of the tradesmen was having difficulties with his (cheap) flatmate using all of his high end hair care products (it WAS the 80s).

So Dave installed his own "additive" into the shampoo and conditioner.

suffice to say the his flatmate prolly didn't need hair gel.

Quote:

Quote:

One word: urine

At a place where I used to work, one of the tradesmen was having difficulties with his (cheap) flatmate using all of his high end hair care products (it WAS the 80s).

So Dave installed his own "additive" into the shampoo and conditioner.

suffice to say the his flatmate prolly didn't need hair gel.

When I worked at the dye manufacturer one of the perks was that you got to perform all your hygiene at work. Most built elaborate custom interiors to their lockers and locked them all. I threw my stuff in mine ..no lock. No one ever touch it. But if I left shampoo in the shower room, it was gone. blablabla

One time my wife bought this shampoo that can only be described as something suitable as a feminine deodorant. I purposely left it in the shower room with "Here! Steal this you thieving stinking c****s".... and no one touched it. It sat there for four days until the janitor finally threw it away. I didn't alter it at all ...but making a pack of "inmates that got to go home" control their basic low life impulses with fear of a setup ..priceless.

A former roommate refused to stop drinking my Mountain Dew. So I poured half of it out and refilled the bottle with a liquid that probably imparted a certain *wang* to the beverage.

Aldaris ..simple gifts..

Tolerance of a low life just makes a low life more of what he is. This kid got tagged and MA got to "teabag" him after he earned his reward for being a scum. You're assuming revenge. I'd assume that the jerk will seek elsewhere for his thieving low life adventures since MA knows that it's most likely him. If I had that happen ..the first place I'm going to vent my rage is around that kids throat.

Savage? Sure. He's been tagged and he'd be a fool to try and pull something now. That Foghorn Leghorn "leash limit" is only good in the cartoons. He got a cheap lesson with the tainted gas. He won't risk escalating this further. There's easier pickin's somewhere else.

I'd even walk up to him and tell him flat out ..don't even think of pulling anything. Just to make things clear ...that he had better pray that nothing "just happens" to my property ..since he's going to pay the price with the righteous stomping that I'd perform on him.

You're dealing with a low grade criminal ----. Intimidation of the punk is very effective. It's not for everyone since you need to be able to cash the checks that your mouth is writing ..but I know the level of rage that I'd be brought to and would feel that failure to let him know what I'd do would be negligent. I could be saving him from brain damage and me from a jail sentence.

dissolve into gasoline - 1/2 tube full Silicone II caulking, clear, so it doesn't plug the filter so fast, white if you want to plug the filter faster. O2S and cat won't be happy either

methylele chloride might be interesting, too, but might kill the flame and make it obvious

I have to agree with Gary on this one.
I think it would be quite suitable to confront the punk and let him know just what boll weevil ate the cabbage.
To fear retaliation from evil-doers is simply not what keeps free men free. Shackles them, actually.

Bravo, MA!

A little OT but we had a guy in college at the fraternity house who was a tad overbearing at times. A roommate decided to mess with him so he made a cup of hot chocolate. He "decided" he didn't want it and offered it to the other guy who happily accepted. About 30 minutes later, the guy couldn't talk to you without shifting weight foot to foot and then making a mad rush to the restroom. My roommate disolved 9 chocolate Ex-lax tablets in the mug. Guy had the runs for a while after that. Don't think he ever made the connection.
smile.gif

I never did it, but a few of my fellow flight attendants at Delta would occasionally get fed up with the attitude from pilots and give them their morning coffee with 10 drops of Visene in it. I don't know why, but apparently this will send a guy running to the bathroom for the better part of a day.

Sounds like you might want to get one of those deer trail cameras and mount it where it'll take pictures of who's doing what to whom...

There's little that is more destructive than arrogant, pi**ed off teenagers, except maybe well prepared older guys with guns and money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back