Got the bicycles out.

Brought out our bikes and aired them up. We keep 5 bikes so our grown up kids and their friends can go biking along the trails with us in our area. A little lube on all the pivot points got the shifters operating smoothly. Looking forward to the season and the end of the lock downs. I presently ride solo.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I went out for a ride last night. Got to the top of my street and ran over what looked like a mesquite thorn!
mad.gif
Will head to Walmart in a bit to grab a new inner tube.

Did an 18 mile trip this morning and my knees are now telling me I should have started slow.

Originally Posted by aquariuscsm
I went out for a ride last night. Got to the top of my street and ran over what looked like a mesquite thorn!
mad.gif

Or, you could support your Local Bicycle Shop. Just say'in.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Taildragger
Originally Posted by aquariuscsm
mad.gif

Or, you could support your Local Bicycle Shop. Just say'in.
wink.gif

Agree. WM would be the last place I would go to and risk getting infected all for an inner tube.

Last edited:
We have been riding our beach cruisers every day through the neighborhood. In the beginning of te pandemic we were not seeing much bicycle or foot traffic but over the past week we have seen a huge uptick in people walking and riding their bicycles.

My son, my friends and I ride year round. The trails are busier than ever right now with everyone being home.

Two bike shops I frequent had crowds in the parking lots waiting to get their bikes tuned up or repaired.

Back