Got in line for a Trail 125

Recently placed a deposit for one of these retro classic bikes. The dealer said it could easily take a year. It's got fuel injection, disc brakes, and that classic style. I will ride it around 25 mph streets or less and off road. I don't want to get turned into hamburger by all the clueless drivers on any faster streets, so this is enough bike for me.
2021-trail125-abs-glowing_red.jpg

I put down a deposit back in March on one and haven't heard from my dealer since. Seems I'll be waiting a while just like you.

That's very cool. How much are they?
MSRP today $3899 but that will likely go up before delivery. They charge destination, freight, and setup fees as well. Who knows what it will all add up to whenever it shows up but i don't care. It's a nostalgic bike that i rode as as kid and i figure i can get multiple decades of use out of it.

There are certain motorcycles that never should have gone out of production. This is one.
It faded for a reason . What is interesting the neighbor across the street and the one behind me both have the originals . The Honda trail 90 now 125 is that is the first M/C I ever rode.

Last edited:
MSRP today $3899 but that will likely go up before delivery. They charge destination, freight, and setup fees as well. Who knows what it will all add up to whenever it shows up but i don't care. It's a nostalgic bike that i rode as as kid and i figure i can get multiple decades of use out of it.
You will enjoy it.

I have watched every YouTube video about this bike. (QuasiMotard channel is the best, he has a Super Cub too, does tons of nationwide road trips on those little bikes) Love it, and would get it, but my brain isn't letting me to let go of an idea of swapping a PCX 150cc/125cc or Honda Helix/Reflex 250cc drivetrain into my Honda Ruckus... So that's most likely where my money will go...

I believe they're made in Thailand. Add freight/set-up, they're pushing $4400 + tax/title/reg. Very cool though...

You can still get smashed on side streets. Plus only being able to do 25 will get you chased and caught by mean dogs
I mean streets with a 25 mph speed limit. The Trail 125 could probably do 50 mph on a good day. I will ride around with some hot dogs to throw at the dogs just in case.

I was #6 on the waitlist at my dealer and decided to get my $500 deposit back. I heard dealers are only getting one of these each. It doesn’t make any sense. The dealers are full of Monkeys and Groms but zero Trail 125’s. They’re all made in the same Thailand factory so bring over more of what people want.

I bought a Sym Wolf 150 in 2014 and put over 51,000 Km (32,000 miles) on it. Absolutely the most fun bike I ever owned.
Sym built the CB125 for Honda for years and continued with it (in 150 form in North America) until recently.
You'll end up on the road on your 125 ... it's too fun not to :cool:

Attachments

• Wolfwallpaper.JPG
    Wolfwallpaper.JPG
    123.2 KB · Views: 19
Back