Got hammered today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: eljefino
Originally Posted By: dlundblad
Originally Posted By: Miller88
XmLILce.jpg

I am surprised to see that little dodge rampage still alive in New York. The fact this photo was taken in the snow makes it even more surprising.

Subaru Brat 4x4. Starting to get cult-classic-y as they pretty much all rusted out.

There used to be a lot of Subaru BRAT's around here. Kids sitting in the seats in the bed during Blizzards..

I don't recall when I saw one last, because as you mentioned, most have rusted away.

up here in the "frozen" region of Canada, we will be going up to 45F for the next few days. Our ground is still bare. Usually we have our igloos built by now so...
coffee2.gif

Originally Posted By: Smokescreen
up here in the "frozen" region of Canada, we will be going up to 45F for the next few days. Our ground is still bare. Usually we have our igloos built by now so...
coffee2.gif

Don't forget your mukluks!

We've been lucky in Buffalo with above seasonal average temps (about 50F-70F) until this weekend, that storm (mostly) missed the areas near the city...

Originally Posted By: Smokescreen
coffee2.gif

Been wearing shorts in Pa. up until a couple days ago. Mowed last week. Incredible but not unusual for the last 10 years.
46 degrees last week in the North Pole.

Here in Florida we are still experiencing mid to high 70s during the day and high 50's / low 60s at night. I for one, am NOT a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back