Got conned first time in many years.

I did some injectors for a guy and while talking to him he said he was using some great stuff and he would send me some, I said okay I will check it out.
Anyway yesterday he emails me and says he sent it a receipt for $24 for the shipping which I paid. This is the stuff he is sending, looks like another chlorinated paraffin snake oil. No SDS available on the site and no way to contact them, it keeps asking to prove I am not a robot but nothing there to click on, looks like a shady operation to me. What do you guys say.

It probably was 24 bucks to ship it. My wife puts together little care packages for her godson with teddy bears and books, and its always around 20 bucks to ship it even standard USPS.

Dump it in your waste oil and move on. Would you use it at this point anyway ?

I did some injectors for a guy and while talking to him he said he was using some great stuff and he would send me some, I said okay I will check it out.
Anyway yesterday he emails me and says he sent it a receipt for $24 for the shipping which I paid. This is the stuff he is sending, looks like another chlorinated paraffin snake oil. No SDS available on the site and no way to contact them, it keeps asking to prove I am not a robot but nothing there to click on, looks like a shady operation to me. What do you guys say.

Sounds like SLick 50. Remember that stuff? I worked with a guy that swore by it.

It's a real drag when you get burned. I am still butt-hurt over the 3 or 4 sets of Amazon fake NGK plugs I have been dealing with.
Move on...
I could have told him to go sh.. in his hat when he sent me the receipt for shipping but I don't work that way.
From what I see even the fuel additive is probably junk too. He did send the full load of their products, it would be great if it not all essence of pit viper.

Reactions: GON
I would of been mad when he said I’ll send you some then expect you to pay shipping. I would of been mad again when I found out what it was especially after paying shipping.

There's a video on the front page:

They also posted this comment on the video:

"We have testimonials from a couple of our customers that are car dealers. On every single used car they purchase one of the first things they do is an oil change and add DL to all the different lubrication systems on the car (engine, tranny, diffs, radiator, pwr steering etc..). Their feedback has been that this significantly saves them money on labor, repairs as well as any warranty issues. We would welcome Blackstone Labs to test our products! Thank you for your service!"

There's a video on the front page:

They also posted this comment on the video:

"We have testimonials from a couple of our customers that are car dealers. On every single used car they purchase one of the first things they do is an oil change and add DL to all the different lubrication systems on the car (engine, tranny, diffs, radiator, pwr steering etc..). Their feedback has been that this significantly saves them money on labor, repairs as well as any warranty issues. We would welcome Blackstone Labs to test our products! Thank you for your service!"

Who knows it may be good in the old oil can for door hinges and such. I had no idea what the guy was sending me, I thought he was just sending out a trial size.

Back