Got a package from Mobil

Status
Not open for further replies.
1283_zpsd42708b7.jpg

New to uploading to this site so I hope it works. Got this in the mail today, still havent heard or seen anything from Pennzoil in 2 months. I still thought this was pretty cool of EM to send this out.

I emailed EM a few weeks ago asking for some OC reminder stickers, and got them today. 6 oil change reminders, 4 under hood stickers and a sheet of M1 racing stickers, along with a letter that was actually made out to me (I'm not under the impression that it's personalized, but at least the took a sec to put my name at the top). Gotta say I'm impressed that a company this big cares this much about it's customers, they just might make a Mobil 1 user out of me yet.

Well I emailed Budget Oil (Dollar Store oil) this morning and in the afternoon mail I got 7 oil change reminders, 5 under hood stickers and 2 sheets of Budget Oil racing stickers.

I don't think SOPUS gives out reminders. That is what they told me last time I asked.

Originally Posted By: Stang40
1283_zpsd42708b7.jpg

New to uploading to this site so I hope it works. Got this in the mail today, still havent heard or seen anything from Pennzoil in 2 months. I still thought this was pretty cool of EM to send this out.

Got mine a few months back, after I changed over to Mobil1 I emailed and asked if they had any oil change stickers and got the same package, pretty cool.

Very nice. Do you think they might be on to us if they start getting a rash of these requests? With the Costco instant $10 rebates, M1 is becoming a nice deal.

I hope not lol, I originally sent an email at the beginning of August, with no reply and no package...sent a follow up email about 3 weeks ago, again with no reply, but the letter I got with my package was dated Sept 24th (about the time i sent the 2nd email). The day before the package arrived, I called XOM because I still thought they were ignoring me, and they took down my address and said they would send some out to me, so I believe I will unintentionally get a 2nd pkg lol, unless they catch it.

Tig, I know how huge of a M1 fan and proponent you are, and especially after seeing 2010FX4's newest UOA, I've decided to go with 0w30 AFE and start extending my oci's...wish me luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back