Got a deal on Wix/Carquest Blue filters for Subaru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea me! I got what I consider to be a great deal on the filters I use on the wife's Subaru. I've been using Wix 57055/Napa 7055. A couple of weeks back the local Carquest store was having an anniversary sale (been open a couple of years) and were going to factory order filters at a reduced cost. Anyway got four 84055 Carquest blue filters for $3.40 a piece. It's tough to beat a Wix/Napa Gold/Carquest blue for this price IMHO.

My BITOG OCD is kicking in, but I had to share.

that is a good price.. I like my black toyo-roki's for 6$
smile.gif

Its always amazing how easy some other brands crush like a tin soda can.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: sopususer
Yea me! I got what I consider to be a great deal on the filters I use on the wife's Subaru. I've been using Wix 57055/Napa 7055. A couple of weeks back the local Carquest store was having an anniversary sale (been open a couple of years) and were going to factory order filters at a reduced cost. Anyway got four 84055 Carquest blue filters for $3.40 a piece. It's tough to beat a Wix/Napa Gold/Carquest blue for this price IMHO.

My BITOG OCD is kicking in, but I had to share.

Good buy. That's within pennies of what I pay for the NAPA Gold 7055 when they are on sale.

A new O'Reilly's is getting ready to open up in my town soon. Perhaps the local Carquest will run some competitive ads. then I can add to my stash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back