Google Chrome compromised passwd message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by madRiver
Guess I am the only person who loves the feature of chrome carrying my bookmark bar, links and passwords computer to computer for my job.

I

I have my wife, a teacher, carry a "portable" version of Chrome on a USB stick that syncs with her account to avoid her ever logging into her Google account on a school computer. I keep a portable Firefox on a stick that I carry with me as well.

I love the syncing features; but in no way, shape or form do I want my data syncing to a device that is not under my administrative control!

Originally Posted by madRiver
Guess I am the only person who loves the feature of chrome carrying my bookmark bar, links and passwords computer to computer for my job.

I

I pay for a service, I dont except anything for free in exchange for my data and the few that I do I have been getting rid of them. I have no problem for those who do, we do what is good for us. (just explaining my own choice to pay for a service)

I have access to any of my contacts and passwords from any device that has a data connection. I agree it is very convenient even more so then googles chrome because I can access from any browser, cell phone literally anything on any device or browser.

roboform.com but there are many out there some completely free for 1 account (dont know if there is a "catch" with free) Lastpass.com etc.

https://www.pcmag.com/roundup/300318/the-best-password-managers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back