Good Rural King experience with my old military friend

I stopped to pick my NAVY veteran friend up as he needed to go to rural king. Was looking for a few sockets. Isle we were in the sockets were not in correct spots. He spied a employee and asked him if they had this size socket. The jerk proceeded to say “do ya see any there?” I calmly said “boy Rural King is like some other places these days; ask a simple question and get jumped on!” I went to grab a tube of grease for my friend and saw a old friend of mine that works there in different department. He came, found my friend the correct one. The old jerk came by, stopped and kept walking. My employee friend approached him and said his behavior isn’t the way to treat customers.

Moral here is: don’t be a jerk, be helpful especially to senior citizens and people all around. We got what we needed so friend and employee friend are happy 🇺🇸🇨🇦

Yeah, lots of service employees forget to check their attitude at the timeclock. And their employers pay the price. And some folks wonder why so many people shop on line these days?

Reactions: JC1
Yeah, lots of service employees forget to check their attitude at the timeclock. And their employers pay the price. And some folks wonder why so many people shop on line these days?

yeah, the old **** employee I found out was fired from a high paying corporate job 3 years ago. I LOVE karma, and he will get his.

all in all; our rural king and one near my beautiful girlfriend do help customers a lot so I can’t really complain.

Reactions: JC1
I’ve never had bad experience with Rural King employees always ask if we need help finding something and are always helpful. I guess each one of them is different. Usually their socket section is all mixed up so you have to look to find the one you’re looking for.

I’ve never had bad experience with Rural King employees always ask if we need help finding something and are always helpful. I guess each one of them is different. Usually their socket section is all mixed up so you have to look to find the one you’re looking for.

Well, there was lot of open spaces there and it looked like a dumpster fire. That didn’t help matters. So, while ago my “good rural king employee/friend” tells me that jack you know who got the axe tonight 🎊🎉

At least the jerk responded to the request. Around here I see employees that scurry away when someone looks at them.

Consideration and respect is not taught these days. It’s a sad state of affairs.

"There seems to be no sign of intelligence anywhere here" and walk away lol.

Back