Good price on Mobil 1 Delvac 75w-90?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And how does it get to the local store ? Does the store manager wiggle his / her nose & it suddenly appears ?

How does the oil get to your store? Same way it travels when you online order it, by truck to a warehouse. Package delivery companies like ups deliver multiple packages with one truck to your area, unless you walk to your parts store and carry it home, they are the more efficient way. No really!

Thanks for the post. Not sure how things came off the rails so quickly.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Snagglefoot
Thanks for the post. Not sure how things came off the rails so quickly.
smile.gif

Yah...

Good OTD price but shipping is most likely prohibitive. I bought a gallon from Amazon for $54 shipped a couple of months ago for my G80 locker.

Yep, been buying it there for three years now - run in G80 and front diff - have not found a better deal.
Think it's popular with the Porsche track guys - hence a commercial grade gear lube at a racing site.

Sorry if I got off topic, but ARCOgrafhite's post condemning online purchases annoyed me, which I see has been deleted or removed. The deal from summit is excellent.

why do i get the feeling a ton of posts got deleted so this makes no sense anymore?

OP, Thanks for finding the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back