Good Dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by dogememe
Never had a good experience, whether it's my used cars needing work or parts or buying used cars or helping friends or family. I hate dealerships.

Sometimes when there's a problem with everyone else the problem isn't actually with them.

Originally Posted by kschachn
Sometimes when there's a problem with everyone else the problem isn't actually with them.

Kinda like a guy with three failed marriages... Gotta look at the common denominator.

I bought a used vehicle from a (very) small Ford dealership about a year ago. The dealership was owned by two brothers. One brother was THE salesman, the other brother was THE parts man and the person who answered the phone was the wife of one of the brothers. So there were a total of three people who manned the front offices. This dealership has no "administration fees" or any other type of bogus markup on their new or used vehicles. There is virtually no turnaround in the repair shop.
It was actually a very refreshing scenario and I'd buy a vehicle there again if the situation arose.

None in the Seattle area, but that's to be expected here, overall kind of a "dishonest place" for lack of a better term, so expecting a dealer to buck that trend is not likely

Originally Posted by rooflessVW
Originally Posted by kschachn

Kinda like a guy with three failed marriages... Gotta look at the common denominator.

Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back