Good day to wash some cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No waxing today, but a quick wash for the hatch and van. This was the Grand Caravan's first wash since we bought it! lol Ford's Race Red always looks good after a simple wash and really pops. It's almost orange in direct sun.

And for whatever reason, my one daughter loves posing in front of the ST whenever it's clean. She always tells me how her first car will be a stick shift.
smile.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: jigen

And for whatever reason, my one daughter loves posing in front of the ST whenever it's clean. She always tells me how her first car will be a stick shift.
smile.gif

I love the Focus ST and Fiesta ST manuals as well.
01.gif
happy2.gif
thumbsup2.gif
thumbsup2.gif

LOL I'm glad to hear that your daughter is willing to learn to drive a manual transmission, I wish more kids thought that way.

She always tells me how her first car will be a stick shift.
smile.gif

That's awesome. Sometimes I fell like hanging onto the 530i just so that I can teach my son how to drive stick. Granted, it'd be a while...

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
She always tells me how her first car will be a stick shift.
smile.gif

That's awesome. Sometimes I fell like hanging onto the 530i just so that I can teach my son how to drive stick. Granted, it'd be a while...

Miata will be available then.

Originally Posted By: Stewie
I washed mine too
laugh.gif

qQSmpjO.jpg

Sweet rides pictured in this thread, the Mazda 6 is probably THE most underrated affordable mid size sedan on the market...is your a manual transmission too?
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Looks great. Why no picture of Mr Jigen ?

Never asked for a pic of myself on BITOG, but hey, I've been here a while so why not?

Here's a couple with me and the girls:

And this is me and my wife:

Originally Posted By: GiveMeAVowel
I washed mine too
laugh.gif

qQSmpjO.jpg

Sweet rides pictured in this thread, the Mazda 6 is probably THE most underrated affordable mid size sedan on the market...is your a manual transmission too?
wink.gif

This is a Mazda 3, right? Either way nice car! I had the Mazda 6 and loved it. My mom was shopping for the exact same vehicle when her 2003 Corolla got retired, so I offered to sell her mine. Hence, the Focus and Van now.
smile.gif

I never driven the new 3's yet. But I would like to try out the 2.5 with the manual. Probably a lot more enjoyable than the already fun 6.

I washed mine too
laugh.gif

qQSmpjO.jpg

wink.gif

It's an auto Mazda 3 2.0, I too get confused with Mazda 6 when parked next to me
laugh.gif

I washed mine too
laugh.gif

qQSmpjO.jpg

wink.gif

This is a Mazda 3, right? Either way nice car! I had the Mazda 6 and loved it. My mom was shopping for the exact same vehicle when her 2003 Corolla got retired, so I offered to sell her mine. Hence, the Focus and Van now.
smile.gif

I never driven the new 3's yet. But I would like to try out the 2.5 with the manual. Probably a lot more enjoyable than the already fun 6.

That's right

I am itching to try the Mazdaspeed3 for 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back