Good bye. You will be missed.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree.. She was a looker in any book.

RIP
frown.gif

Farrah Fawcett

I remember her in Cannonball Run, ah good times. It's unfortunate but such is life. She will be missed.

I watched Charlie's Angels religiously.

I also had the poster until my wife made me get rid of it.

She was hot back in the day. I remember my older brother had her poster in his room. As a young teen, I studied it often!!

RIP

Originally Posted By: ZZman

Welcome to my world....
LOL.gif

And not to be disrespectful but (from the post below)

Jaclyn Smith =
20.gif
Always though she was prettier... (and yes, my wife knows
grin2.gif
)

Last edited:
I remember the famous poster, though I always thought Jaclyn Smith was lovelier and Kate Jackson more the sort of lady I'd want to live with. And I have never watched "Burning Bed" and the others where, as the article put it, she played "vulnerable women in troubled or abusive relationships, such as 'Extremities' (1986) and 'Small Sacrifices'(1989)", since we don't need any more movies that denigrate men and/or applaud women for committing violent abuse of their own.

But I'll give her full credit for reinventing herself as she grew older, and for expanding her range and becoming a real actress rather than just a pinup. "Extremities," if I recall correctly, began as a stage play -- and a lot of Hollywood actors and actresses never master the art of stage performing. Apparently she did.

Originally Posted By: Bill in Utah
Originally Posted By: ZZman

Welcome to my world....
LOL.gif

My wife gets rid of a lot more than just that, pretty much my entire bedroom including the furniture was gotten rid of.

Fortunately she wouldn't get rid of my oil stash.

That's really sad. I was up late last night and saw that she was in the hospital but I didn't know she died until right now. That's really too bad.

Originally Posted By: Bill in Utah

Jaclyn Smith =
20.gif
Always though she was prettier... (and yes, my wife knows
grin2.gif
)

So I'm NOT the only one... ;-)

Goodbye, Farrah. :-(

I barely am old enough to remember Charlie's Angels. But I sure do vividly remember Extremities...and the 1994 or so Playboy layout...

I like Smith better too. Natural. Farrah had the hair and the teeth.

Her periodic controversial highlights appear mild in today's view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back