Good bye. You will be missed.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the CNN site @ work and saw her picture; i didn't even have to read. I never was a big fan, but for some reason her passing is especially poignant for me, not sure why...

NBC led off tonight's news. "We were going to air a tribute to Farrah Fawcett, but NBC news just learned Michael Jackson just died !"

I guess I've always thought she was a decent person. I'll miss her decency and have a good thought for her family.

We're all humans when it's said and done, her family's grief/loss is no less genuine that anyone else's.

Originally Posted By: moribundman
Who is Whose? I don't know this person.

The proper response would have been either, "Mine!", or, "Not mine. You've got me swinging whose "next" you've got".

I feel for anyone who dies a painful and untimely death (presuming I, mere mortal that I am, know what's truly timely or not...).

This one hit me, not because I have any real connection to her, but rather, because she was an icon of youthful beauty just when I really started to pay attention to such things.

It's a minuscule concern compared to her passing, but I hate being reminded that time marches on, and that sooner or later, it runs out on all of us.

Originally Posted By: ZZman
I watched Charlie's Angels religiously.

I'm not sure that I believe that statement!

Well, I don't think that he went into involuntary genuflections before the television screen.
grin2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back