Going to change my oil early

Since my new commute is only 2.2 miles my jeep never gets warmed up.

Currantly running Proline 10w-30. While this is an ok oil I don't know how well it can take these short trips. Thinking 2500 miles.

Thoughts?

Currantly running Proline 10w-30. While this is an ok oil I don't know how well it can take these short trips. Thinking 2500 miles.

Thoughts?
Proline is Warren distribution isnt it? What about 4k and sample it? 🤔

Thoughts?
Proline is a pretty decent oil, if you want peace of mind
Run it to 5K and do an oil analysis

Funny how you guys are saying 4-5 k. Several years ago I sent in a uoa with a very high end synthetic oil. The uoa showed the oil was completley done @4400 miles and that was with longer drives.

Reactions: JC1
Funny how you guys are saying 4-5 k. Several years ago I sent in a uoa with a very high end synthetic oil. The uoa showed the oil was completley done @4400 miles and that was with longer drives.
There are conditions/criteria to everything. Driving conditions are going to play a huge part in it as well as the engine (if there's fuel dilution, etc.)

Please tell us which oil that was so we want waste our money

Please tell us which oil that was so we want waste our money

Thoughts?
What vehicle is this? Sounds like 2500-3000 is fine.

I’ll have to investigate, but I’m pretty sure Torco oil is not a street engine oil. I could be wrong

I’ve always associated Torco with drag racing
But I’ll see what I can find

I’ll have to investigate, but I’m pretty sure Torco oil is not a street engine oil. I could be wrong

I’ve always associated Torco with drag racing
But I’ll see what I can find

Thank you sir
If your very go a day and not learn something new

Then you’ve wasted a day !
Thanks for the news !! Appreciate it ! Thanks

Back