Go Pack Go !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by mjk
EOM

thumbsup2.gif

The Eagles started out dirty, but the Packs look flustered. 2 unanswered touchdowns, :55 to the half. I have no doubt that Rodgers will come out of the locker room ready to correct some issues.

Originally Posted by 14Accent
The Eagles started out dirty, but the Packs look flustered. 2 unanswered touchdowns, :55 to the half. I have no doubt that Rodgers will come out of the locker room ready to correct some issues.

Correct that he ready to make changes and a touchdown with :55 to go that's a lifetime for Rodgers to work with.

Fly EAGLES Fly

Algholor didn't drop any. Don't think he was targeted.

Hope the two guys carted off the field are ok.

Originally Posted by gman2304
Wow! Tough loss for the pack! So close.

Yep. Sickening!!

No Offensive line. Can't run. Can't catch. No coaching. Jimmy Graham was and is a bust. If I was Aaron Rodgers I would demand a trade.

This happened last week. It's hilarious if you haven't seen it. Basically a guy was being interviewed after helping babies out of a burning building by catching them as someone dropped them out. At the end he takes a shot at Agholor and his facial expression is priceless

Originally Posted by LeakySeals
No Offensive line. Can't run. Can't catch. No coaching. Jimmy Graham was and is a bust. If I was Aaron Rodgers I would demand a trade.

Couldn't agree more. Hes definitely no Brett Favre. Dont care what the know it alls and critics think

"Hey Aaron over here, don't throw into double cov.... noooooo!!!"

[Linked Image]

Packers stole that play from the Seahawks. Same result.

Yeah, that guy would have been wide open in the endzone if Rogers waited another second to throw the ball.

Originally Posted by Leo99
"Hey Aaron over here, don't throw into double cov.... noooooo!!!"

[Linked Image]

Packers stole that play from the Seahawks. Same result.

Yeah, that guy would have been wide open in the endzone if Rogers waited another second to throw the ball.

yep. What happens when you have no confidence in your oline cause you been getting pummeled the whole game. You dont check down. Same thing might happen to Brady on Sunday. His oline in tatters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back