GNC vitamins at Walmart?

Is there a single instance ever of Walmart selling anything that's fake ? I'm going to confidently say "no". Walmart isn't going to buy anything from 3rd-parties, distributors, and so on, they buy direct from the manufacturer.
I guess I found it strange that a stand alone vitamin store brand's products were suddenly at Walmart.

Do vitamins provide a benefit if you have a well balanced diet ?
Every person is different. Some people need no supplements, getting everything their body needs from a good diet. Other people may have a deficiency where supplements help get them back to "normal" or healthy levels.

I eat what I feel is a good healthy diet. My morning snack consists of fruit (either apples, a banana, and/or strawberries). My afternoon snack is always cashews and pistachios. Two or three glasses of milk a day. At least one glass of orange juice (full of pulp) every day. I eats lots of red meat (usually every day unless I have something like chicken, Mexican, or Italian pasta of some kind that will have lots of ricotta and mozzarella). I eat some dark fruit for my "midnight snack" every night (usually dark red cherries and blueberries) or some whole grain sugar free cereal. I cut refined sugar completely out of my diet. I eat nothing that has "sugar added" on the ingredient list.

Vegetables I admit I could probably eat more of. When I do eat them, it's usually a baked potato, carrots, brussels sprouts, or asparagus.

I eat everything in moderation.

I eat what I feel is a good healthy diet. My morning snack consists of fruit (either apples, a banana, and/or strawberries). My afternoon snack is always cashews and pistachios. Two or three glasses of milk a day. At least one glass of orange juice (full of pulp) every day. I eats lots of red meat (usually every day unless I have something like chicken, Mexican, or Italian pasta of some kind that will have lots of ricotta and mozzarella). I eat some dark fruit for my "midnight snack" every night (usually dark red cherries and blueberries) or some whole grain sugar free cereal. I cut refined sugar completely out of my diet. I eat nothing that has "sugar added" on the ingredient list.

Vegetables I admit I could probably eat more of. When I do eat them, it's usually a baked potato, carrots, brussels sprouts, or asparagus.

I eat everything in moderation.
Personally, I think a lot of variety in your diet is pretty important, too.

Back