GMC Sierra Denali Spider

My friend just bought a Pearl Oyster White GMC Denali Sierra Spider truck. I will take pics of the truck later this week or weekend. I took pics of the cool Black Widow spider that appears on the ground when the doors are opened.

SPIDER2.jpg
SPIDER1.jpg

So, a dealer-installed mall crawler option?
The BW spider is EVERYWHERE on/in this truck. The headrests, dash gauges, fenders, illuminated at the bottom of the doors (like in the pics), floormats, dash, tail gate, etc. The interior is all black leather, the dash gauges can be changed to multiple displays with the BW spider in them, and the hourglass is red in all the BW spiders. I really do like the truck.
Like I stated, I will take pics of the truck very soon.

I bought a new 2003 Subaru Outback from Stan Olsen Subaru in Omaha, Nebraska in the summer of 2003 and it had these nice stickers on the side that said "Rocky Mountain Edition." I asked my salesman what that meant and he said that it's just stickers and it doesn't mean anything. But hey I thought it looked nice and I bought the car and it was a great car for the next 15 years. You're never going to be able to say that you had a Rocky Mountain Edition 2003 Subaru Outback so I'm special 🥰

It is not dealer installed. SCA is an up fitter.

Id prefers my denali unmolested and not a fan of spiders.. actually, id prefer my denali a Raptor.... but...

All of that said, if your friend likes it more power to him thats all that really matters...

The GMC dealer here was selling those lifted baby brodozer trucks because they couldn't get anything from GM but they quit getting them, even in these times a hard sell. Not what 95% of buyers are looking for.

Seems like you're wrecking a really nice truck to me. But I can't afford the stock Denali anyway so what do I know.

I'm surprised GM hasn't revived the avalanche and escalade ext with truck sales booming among suburbanites with no use for a truck. They'd sell like hot cakes.

There’s a somewhat older one of these across the street from our friends beach house. It did not age well…

Also has not nice exhaust…

It appears to be driven by a lady, but I couldn’t say if she purchased it or not…

There’s a somewhat older one of these across the street from our friends beach house. It did not age well…

Also has not nice exhaust…

It appears to be driven by a lady, but I couldn’t say if she purchased it or not…
Most conversion companies aren't known for the quality/longevity of their add ons, but at least SCA (formerly Southern Comfort) has finally moved on from the heavily varnished wood cup holders and chunky body kits and stuff to mostly bolt ons. Those 90s fade paint jobs were interesting though.

Another fine product from Alabama. 🤣

When I first read the title, I was thinking it was a modified vert aka Spyder. That would be pretty sweet!

Most conversion companies aren't known for the quality/longevity of their add ons, but at least SCA (formerly Southern Comfort) has finally moved on from the heavily varnished wood cup holders and chunky body kits and stuff to mostly bolt ons. Those 90s fade paint jobs were interesting though.

Another fine product from Alabama. 🤣

Oh you’re bringing back flashes of Choo Choo customs…

There’s another outfit in Ga that does about the same thing. Rocky Ridge

This older one is A 2015 ish Silverado.

Back