Glock44

Al

So far I like it. I probably have 150 rounds through it. I have had a few failure to fire on some Remington Ammo. Had some hollow points. It did not have enough energy to get the slide to recoil. Both were ammo problems. I put 100 of cci and not one problem. Today on American Eagle I had a number of stovepipes.

So it appears to be somewhat ammo picky. I'm very pleased with it. The stove pipes are really a training exercise. I really don't carry it so no biggie.

I love the trigger. 6 pounds and very crisp. Again...very pleased.

Al, 6lb trigger? I didn't realize they were that heavy. I've never shot the 44 so I'm talking out my XXX. I've always like a 3.5lb connector with NY trigger spring in my Glock's. That with a polish (not a file) job and 1k rounds or so and it's smooth and consistent.

Are the 44 triggers like the rest of the Glock world triggers? Or are they changed up for the 22 cal?

22's Can be a lot of fun. One of my favorites is a Win lever 22MAG. Happy shooting.

Al, 6lb trigger? I didn't realize they were that heavy. I've never shot the 44 so I'm talking out my XXX. I've always like a 3.5lb connector with NY trigger spring in my Glock's. That with a polish (not a file) job and 1k rounds or so and it's smooth and consistent.

Are the 44 triggers like the rest of the Glock world triggers? Or are they changed up for the 22 cal?

22's Can be a lot of fun. One of my favorites is a Win lever 22MAG. Happy shooting.
Yes they can!
I own a Ruger Standard and a Winchester model 62 pump .22 that my grandfather willed to me. My grandmother bought it new from TG&Y in 1939 for my grandfather. She paid $10 for it.

Yes they can!
I own a Ruger Standard and a Winchester model 62 pump .22 that my grandfather willed to me. My grandmother bought it new from TG&Y in 1939 for my grandfather. She paid $10 for it.

Mind posting up a pic some day of the Model 62? Pretty cool gun.

22 pistols can be pretty fussy with their diet, especially when they're new. Whatever they are doing wrong will likely be worse with hollow points. My Walther PPKS never did like them.

The trigger is more crisp. But sort of the same. I like it. I would put the Ghost trigger bar on it but then I lose the ability to send it back.

Al, Nothing wrong with putting the 3.5 Ghost on it. If you needed to send it back replace the Ghost with the OEM. If they are the same as most Glocks and you need one let me know. I have many! It's a postage stamp away!

Al, Nothing wrong with putting the 3.5 Ghost on it. If you needed to send it back replace the Ghost with the OEM. If they are the same as most Glocks and you need one let me know. I have many! It's a postage stamp away!
Thank you...I will keep it in mind!!!!;)

Back