Get it before it disappears: .22 LR at Midway

I was at Walmart today and checked out the ammo ... they had one box of .22 Mag (box of 50) and one box of 12-ga shotgun shells. That was it ... the whole ammo case was totally bare except for those two boxes. Bought the lonely .22 Mags ($11.83) since I have a Heritage Rough Rider with the .22 Mag cylinder. On-line check showed some places wanting $40~45 for a box of 50. :oops:

Winchester Super X .22 Magnum.jpg

I bought 1000 rds of Federal 22LR for just under 6 cents a rd after tax at Academy a week ago . You gotta get there when they receive a truck .

Last 22 LR I bought was Federal value pack. Less than 4 cents a round and free shipping on a case. They can sit on this stuff I'm good for a few years and can out wait them!

Last edited:
Was at Walmart today, and the ammo area had only two boxes of 333 packs of Winchester .22LR 36g hollow points for $18.36 each (5.5 cents/round) - not bad. Bought only one box and left the other for some other lucky guy. :D

Luckily I found some boxes of Aguila Interceptor .22 ammo at a local gun shop for $9.99/box. They had maybe 12-15 boxes left, so I only grabbed two of them to let some others have a chance. $10/box for .22LR. My how times have changed.

L8R,
Matt

Back