German Castrol questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

Originally posted by Audioquest:
GC 0W30 is available in Canada at Canadian Tire. It sells for $6.99 CDN per litre.

Has "Made in Germany" on the bottle.

It's cheaper at Walmart, only $6.66 there.

So, whats everyones opinion? should i stick with M1, GC, or Amsoil, providing cost is not an issue....well im thinking about becoming an amsoil dealer beacuse of cost...but ya.

my car/engine info is a few posts up

Roman,

Any of those brands will work just fine, but I honestly think you should look into Royal Purple for comparison purposes. Some people outside the U.S. have been buying RP for cheaper than M1.
dunno.gif

quote:

Roman,

Any of those brands will work just fine, but I honestly think you should look into Royal Purple for comparison purposes. Some people outside the U.S. have been buying RP for cheaper than M1.

From what ive been reading on here, i was under the assumption that M1 was better than RP street oils. Have i misread something? Also, who ca get RP for cheap here in Ontario? I was planning on switching my tranny fluid to RP, but i know the stopped sehipping the ATF for customs reasons or saomething.

mad.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif
im so lost now. I dont what oil to put in my baby, and im sick of feeding here crappy quaker state
thumbsdown.gif
. I want to change it out, all i want is the best for this baby
bowdown.gif

Pete, 60,000km is not mentioned on that page. I can't remember where I got that figure from. I dunno, if I dig I might be able to find it. I still believe that is the offical figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back