German Castrol...I looked in Auto Zone...no dice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to get some of this stuff that everyone is talking about but have been unable to find it in my local Auto Zones(NH)

Is this oil available anywhere else?

Sorry if this question has already been beat to death but my search only pulled up 2 replies from 2003!
dunno.gif

Any word on how this performs in Toyota engines?

The AutoZones with the larger oil isles have it. Supply glitches now on finished oil products though.

Ask one of the guys at AutoZone to look on the pallet of oil boxes in the backroom. Most of the time they will have 0w30 Syntec boxes mixed in with all the others.

Is all the 0w30 made in Germany? I know I saw some last night but I don't recall if it said made in Germany on it.

quote:

Originally posted by ucandoit:
Is all the 0w30 made in Germany? I know I saw some last night but I don't recall if it said made in Germany on it.

No, the older yellow-label Syntec 0W-30 is Made in the USA. Click here for pics of the yellow-label Syntec 0W-30.

You need to look for the newer red-label Syntec 0W-30 which states "Made in Germany" on the rear, as seen in these photos:

-

-

Thanks again Andy

As I said in my other post I had to dig to the back of the rack to find 4 qts of the German stuff. It is Gold but that is ok with me as it looks like the Green is onna be hard to find in the Northeast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back