German Castrol 0w-30; ANGRY Girl Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good News: I located the first stash of GC in my area today at the Auto Zone in Pasadena, MD. I was excited and immediately crammed all 12 of them into a basket. When I got to the counter the cashier guy rolled his eyes and told me "some guy in Baltimore is going to really be @#$! off". Apparently some wacko routinely comes in there looking for GC. I asked the cashier if he had any more in the back. ;-)
grin.gif

Bad News: The girlfriend threw a fit when she discovered my secret stash of oil in the bottom of the coat closet. 12qt of Mobil 1 0w-40, 10qt of Royal Purple 5w-30 and now 12 qt of GC.

I'm going to miss her.... ;-)

~Sail

cheers.gif
cheers.gif
cheers.gif
cheers.gif

"Another gc wacko without a life". That's utterly ridiculous! It's far easier to replace a girl than it is to replace rod bearings, piston rings, crankshaft, camshaft etc!!!There's nothing finer than a good running car - girls, well, they're always having problems - at least with the car, if it's giving you trouble, you have the option of just shutting the silly down and having a beer! Problem solved!

She obviously wasn't the right kind of girl for you anyway. Maybe you should check the local parts stores for your next girlfriend. J/K
cheers.gif

Great job, keep up the good work. As for the guy from Baltimore, I'm sure we'll read a post in a week or two that'll go something like this, "I checked my favorite AZ today, it is always a sure thing, but nothing, must be the end of the GC."
pat.gif

"Bad News: The girlfriend threw a fit when she discovered my secret stash of oil in the bottom of the coat closet. 12qt of Mobil 1 0w-40, 10qt of Royal Purple 5w-30 and now 12 qt of GC."

The enemy operative stated above represents a clear and present national security threat to your engine. Your decision to terminate contact with the aforementioned is most wise and prudent. Be assured you have full moral support from all board members on this issue.

I'll be D*** the day any fems issue dictatums on how to take care of my car. Send her a Fram as a consolation gift
smile.gif

Thanks for the support guys!
patriot.gif
canada.gif

Oh... it gets worse. She suckered me into a quick trip to Safeway for some pie filling. When I returned I found all of the oil unceromoniously removed from the closet and placed in a box near the back door. One of two things are happening here:

1) She was concerned about the temperature and humidity level in the closest and pre-empted a disaster with quick thinking and relocated it to a safer location.
2) She has a Rubbermaid box nicely labeled "Arts and Krafts" that she would like to put in the closet.

I truly appreciate her concern for the GC.

Actually, not to be out done, I rearranged a few of the decorative candles in the living room and left a copy of "Spin Sheet" magazine open with a few sailboat listings circled... hehe... I thinking about re-arranging the silverware drawer.

~Sail

cheers.gif
cheers.gif
cheers.gif
cheers.gif

I never laughed so hard since, well, my last wife left!
pat.gif

I have my current GC stash in my closet, on top of my fireproof box. If I could get it IN the box, it would be there instead. 8,)

Another difference between a GF and a wife. GF is angry, and sets the stash to the side near the back door. Wife would be FURIOUS, there would be an argument, then 3 days of silence, and stash would be at the side of the street.
smile.gif
A woman's logic is simple. " You just can't be trusted anymore. You were hiding oil, you must be having an affair."

"I wonder if German women would understand us better."

German oil, bier,vehicles and weapons = excellent choice.

Skip German women, advise looking into Czechs,Ukrainains, Croats, Swedes and Norwegians in leiu
smile.gif

quote:

Bad News: The girlfriend threw a fit when she discovered my secret stash of oil in the bottom of the coat closet. 12qt of Mobil 1 0w-40, 10qt of Royal Purple 5w-30 and now 12 qt of GC.

My reply would have been "Pfft... GC beats KY anyday!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back