Gena, Where's The Ultra At?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outside of Walmart.com or Amazon Pennzoil Ultra Platinum is about as commonly seen as this deer is seen in the woods. And for those who would rather buy our products in a store this makes Pennzoil Ultra Platinum extremely hard to find/buy.

So why promote/advertise a product and then make it relatively unavailable?

It's not like consumers won't select an alternate from your other products, or worse yet, from a competitor's product line.

So in this case, defining a market for Pennzoil Ultra without availability likely just sells more M1EP.

Originally Posted By: mclasser
Maybe I missed the memo, but who's Gena?

I ran a Google search under "Gena" and this is what I came up with:

0875ac031c3822418d9677327a7f0afaab8faf4c351adda272c7478b8750714a_large.jpg

Ultra was the first oil I used when switching my Infiniti over to a syn.

That was 2 yrs ago; haven't been able to reliably source any since
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
Originally Posted By: mclasser
Maybe I missed the memo, but who's Gena?

I ran a Google search under "Gena" and this is what I came up with:

She holding a couple of 5 quart Ultra jugs there Merk?

Originally Posted By: SilverC6
She holding a couple of 5 quart Ultra jugs there Merk?

No . . . that would've been a Google search under "Ashley Graham."
20.gif

I will also add my name to this list who has been very frustrated by the availability of Pennzoil Ultra. I did come across a 5 quart jug of the older version of Ultra but that is the only time I have seen any version of the Ultra. For that reason I have looked to other Brands that are more readily available.

I agree 100%

I'm very interested in trying PUP but can't find it stocked anywhere locally.
Not Wal Mart or any of the 4 big auto store chains.
That's after driving around to multiple locations looking for what is stocked at local retailers.

I've been looking everywhere for the latest PUP so I can use up the remaining 3 quarts of the old PU API SN that I have sitting in my garage. Visited Autozone, Orileiys and Walarmart and none of them carry PUP. Even the auto parts store by my house that carry a ton of boutique oil (Amsoil, Idemitsu, Motul, Redline, RP) don't have PUP!

-ttvr4

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back