gc pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for the pictures of the gc in a plastic cup with and without the flash. I saw the link somwhere, where it's green with the flash and brown without. I did a search and couldn't find anything. Anyone know where to find them?

This has gotten waaaaaaayyyyyy out of hand. I, like many have followed the story of GC from inception thru what is now a deeply disturbing path which I am convinced is leading us to the other side...where darkness reigns and madness is the requisite for entering the Kingdom of the Elf. Come on people! Arise! Awaken! It's motor oil for Crysakes!

welcome.gif

It DOES depend on the lighting. In broad daylight when I pour the GC into the engine it looks NEON green (kinda like the blood from the alien in the PREDATOR movies). Less light, less green.

Are you trying to find out if you have the real GC?

Any G04-earlier is the good stuff. Some of the earlier batches of G05 (elsewhere here) are also the GREEN.

hey man if you saw some of the other online forums and what those people obsess about, youd think we were about the most normal people alive

quote:

Originally posted by blupupher:

quote:

Originally posted by HOFFMEISTER KINK:

quote:

Originally posted by BlazerLT:
http://home.comcast.net/~dsmphotos/gcdc.html

There ya go.
cheers.gif

Conclusion?

GC is a cloudy green, AC is clear amber.

It appears that the dye used in GC reacts to bright lights to give off the "green." I noticed that back when I used it.

Now, if we could just see some equivalent pics of the new domestically made 0w30 that has the same ratings as GC.

quote:

Now, if we could just see some equivalent pics of the new domestically made 0w30 that has the same ratings as GC.

I don't believe such an oil exists. The newest 0w30 still says made in Germany. We've yet to see proof that there has ever been Syntec 0w30 which says made in USA but also still passes ACEA A3, and the MB and VW specs that GC does.

quote:

Originally posted by Patman:

quote:

I don't believe such an oil exists. The newest 0w30 still says made in Germany. We've yet to see proof that there has ever been Syntec 0w30 which says made in USA but also still passes ACEA A3, and the MB and VW specs that GC does.

Agree wholeheartedly, Pat!

This thread and the way it has gone is another reason we have a medication called Lithium. It calms people down from the pop-corn brain state.

Eddie,

If I thought you meant that...why I'd...well, at least I would u-m-m-m...well I would...um-m-m-m, would you repeat the question?
wink.gif

PS A bright shiny Elfen Gold Star to the first person to spot a batch of GoGC with the Mercedes 229.5 qualification on the label.

quote:

Originally posted by Patman:

quote:

Yes, I don't know what I was thinking. I meant the new "gold" GC.
pat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back