GC on shelves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Gilitar
Talk about a delayed response. This thread is over three years old.

hahaha...I just noticed that myself. 3 years later. lol.

Originally Posted By: GMorg
If Castrol's Syntech advertising strategy is working, why are we still finding oil on the shelves that is up to 5 years old. I am amazed that any business would continue to carry a product that moves that slowly. Is it any wonder that GC is only sold a AZ?

Hi, I saw old Green GC bottles on the rack at a local Autozone but did not want to buy them, they looked older and I did not know the green oil was better.And how old is too old for this oil? I want to get the green but I do not want to buy 'stale' oil either. Should I go get them? Are they worth my time driving there again?

Originally Posted By: Geo_Prizm

Hi, I saw old Green GC bottles on the rack at a local Autozone but did not want to buy them, they looked older and I did not know the green oil was better.And how old is too old for this oil? I want to get the green but I do not want to buy 'stale' oil either. Should I go get them? Are they worth my time driving there again?

I responded here:
http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1650853#Post1650853

FYI, please don't post the same question in three different threads.

Thanks for the reply.I posted the question on German castrol subjects hoping to get an answer.Sometimes you ask the question and it stays as a question w/o an answer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back