GC no MO #

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I hit the SLO AZ and they had 2 cases of GC, but none of them had M0 #s either. Found one with an M0 number sorta printed on the side. It was M05122. I opened 3 bottles and they were all gold. Bought 5 qrts of it anyways since I wanted some of the Gold GC to use for a UOA. Then I hit the Morro Bay AZ, they had 1 case of the GC, batch numbers M05122. It was the gold stuff. I decided to get the case since the kid at the counter was in the back lookin for it for like 5 mins.

Also scored 38 qrts of Trop Artic Synth Blend at the $ Tree in Paso.

OMG...I just opened a MO5122 and the no MO# I had opened at the store and poured some in it's cap and they are golden also. But if I looked into the opened quart it has a greenish tint. This what I first did at the store....opened a no MO# and peeped in and saw a greenish tint. I swear, even now if I look into the bottle under good light I see greenish tint. As for the MO5122, I was sure they were the right ones...thought the gold started at MO52XX. I'm going to reread the threads now.

[ August 11, 2005, 10:03 PM: Message edited by: '00obw ]

Just finished a search and after reading several threads, I am mistaken on the MO#s....SORRY TO HAVE MISLEAD YOU GUYS!!!! The green GC ended at MO501xx.

quote:

I just opened a MO5122 and the no MO# I had opened at the store and poured some in it's cap and they are golden also. But if I looked into the opened quart it has a greenish tint.

Look at the oil under direct sunlight.
Under those conditions the Green GC should appear neon green.
A really bright lamp or a cameras' flash will work too.
Check out the pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back