GC & my VW GTI 1.8T engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a pic of this combo, look at: http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1830025

My 3 year old daughter helped my carry the filter so I could take this pic. She thought it was neat!
smile.gif

For the love of Pete! That's not the picture I posted.

Can a moderator edit the above post & take the pic. link out please? Again, that's not the picture I posted.

Thats a default picture that the image uploader will show if you try to use their hosting for any site except vwvortex.

quote:

Originally posted by wavinwayne:
For the love of Pete! That's not the picture I posted.

Can a moderator edit the above post & take the pic. link out please? Again, that's not the picture I posted.

Thats a default picture that the image uploader will show if you try to use their hosting for any site except vwvortex.

Oops, it looked Ok when I posted it, but I didn't realize it would be blocked for others. At any rate, I liked that second pics with the GC "elves".

Is your transmission on the drivers or passenger side? In my car the layout puts the airbox on the passenger side and the transmission, coolant bottle, and washer bottle on the drivers side. It looks like somebody got the blueprints backwards when they built yours. Otherwise it is pretty close to identical with my 1992 VW Diesel. Tornado red has been around for a long time.
smile.gif

Steve

quote:

Originally posted by haley10:
lol.gif
The folklore of GC continues.
grin.gif

Haley10,

You must have been thinking of something else when you posted this. You said, "folklore," when I KNOW you meant "true, unadulterated and validated history."

When I think of the origin of other oils,
I think of beakers and tubes with glassy coils
But when I see GC on Autozone's shelves
I reflect that the Elixer comes from Elves.

-Excerpt from the true, unadulterated and validated history of Deutsches Castrol-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back