GC... it must be at the end of the rainbow

Status
Not open for further replies.
BECAUSE I CANT FIND IT ANYWHERE!!!
frown.gif

Autozone, Kragan, Kmart, WalMart, Pep Boys... its no where to be found. Where do you folks get it at?

Has anyone in Santa Maria CA found any?

help...

quote:

Originally posted by SMILEY:
frown.gif

Autozone, Kragan, Kmart, WalMart, Pep Boys... its no where to be found. Where do you folks get it at?

help...

Smiley...if it were made by Leprechauns, it might be at the end of the rainbow...but it's made by Elves so you will find it at Autozone only.

I found two dusty bottles on the tip top shelf interspersed with yellow label 0W 30.

I bought them, even though they will probably never get any more.

At least I can be kind to my lawnmower.

quote:

Originally posted by pscholte:

Smiley...if it were made by Leprechauns, it might be at the end of the rainbow...but it's made by Elves so you will find it at Autozone only.

I knew that was coming... LOL.

Unfortunately Autozone dose not stock a 0w-30 in any brand for that matter. I cant even prove a 0w-30 exists.
dunno.gif

I have a lightly modified GTP (supercharged 3.8 running about 10 to 11 psi) and a fairly stock Ford Explorer 5.0 V8. I was thinking of putting it one of these after my UOA return on my X. If the X showed any anomolies then I would have my test subject. If not then I would flip a quarter I suppose. The M1 did rather well in my GTP... so I dont know. I just want to see for my self what this majic crap can do.

quote:

Originally posted by palmerwmd:
Ok so:..

Leprechauns are Irish, Elves are German right?

Fred..
grin.gif

Ja Herr Palmer, das ist sehr wahr. (Faith n' begora Freddy me boy, that is certainly truth ye be talkin'.)

While I risk going off topic.. ( rainbow..)

Lets see , I guees Centaurs are of greek etnicity.

Anyone know of Trolls?

Scandinavian?

Fred..
smile.gif

quote:

Originally posted by palmerwmd:
While I risk going off topic.. ( rainbow..)

Lets see , I guees Centaurs are of greek etnicity.

Anyone know of Trolls?

Scandinavian?

Fred..
smile.gif

Fred,

Trolls, which based on an internet search I did, are Norwegian in origin, know nothing of motor oil...steer clear of them.
wink.gif

quote:

frown.gif

help...

Sta. Maria! Maybe Jacko cleaned them all up for his "GeeCuz juice"...
wink.gif

[ March 25, 2005, 01:55 AM: Message edited by: vwoom ]

The one AutoZone I had found that stocked the GC 0-30 has informed me they will no longer carry any 0-30's...from anybody...per the "home office" and the warehouse.....I have just gone with the Amsoil 0-30 as it is tried and proven....I did speak with my local AutoZone manager and he informs me that "yes the warehouse no longer stocks 0-30's it is a seasonal thing and I should check back in October or November".......Sometimes I think the fun of the search/hunt for GC itself outweighs any superior performance/protection it may provide over Amsoil 0-30....if any:)

quote:

Originally posted by sgtgeek:
The one AutoZone I had found that stocked the GC 0-30 has informed me they will no longer carry any 0-30's...from anybody...per the "home office" and the warehouse.....I have just gone with the Amsoil 0-30 as it is tried and proven....I did speak with my local AutoZone manager and he informs me that "yes the warehouse no longer stocks 0-30's it is a seasonal thing and I should check back in October or November".......Sometimes I think the fun of the search/hunt for GC itself outweighs any superior performance/protection it may provide over Amsoil 0-30....if any:)

Be VERY CAREFUL what you post. The elves monitor this site thread closely, ESPECIALLY for people posting naughty comments...

YOU sir...have been warned...

darrell
sin city

quote:

Originally posted by LVHospiceRN:

quote:

Originally posted by sgtgeek:

Be VERY CAREFUL what you post. The elves monitor this site thread closely, ESPECIALLY for people posting naughty comments...

YOU sir...have been warned...

darrell
sin city

LVHospiceRN,

You are a good citizen to warn our fellow BITOGer. I am afraid, however, that sgtgeek's comment was so blatant that the Elves cannot ignore it. sgtgeek, for your own safety do not enter any woodland areas that have a...um-m-m-m...shall we say reputation for "unusual happenings." No need to take chances.

Just as an aside, the Elves are very kind and benevolent persons; however, they cannot abide aspersions cast toward the Elixer...it is their pride and joy.

quote:

frown.gif

help...

AZ in San Luis Obispo and I think in Morro Bay still carry GC. I cleaned out GC in the Santa Maria store during the Feb clearance sale and they haven't carried it since. If you got a Kragen's ad in Sunday paper with the Castrol Syntec coupon, AZ will honor the price for $3.99qt

[ April 11, 2005, 12:13 AM: Message edited by: '00obw ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back