GC + Gummi Bears

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was sitting at my desk eating gummi bears when I decided to do a smell test
tongue.gif
While my GC (M040) does have a faint resemblance to the gummi's, they are otherwise completely different smells. The GC is missing the fruity essence.
 -
Just thought I'd share... and no... I will NOT use GC as a dip for my gummi friends
shocked.gif
wink.gif

I finally found the green M04 batch stuff yesterday!! It does have that smell! My wife thinks I am nuts -- I stash my oil underneath our kitchen sink. I am going to have to show her bitog to show her that I am relatively sane compared to some of us.
smile.gif

You've got to compare it to the "real" German Gummi Bears made by Haribo . They are the ones that GC smells like.

What would happen if I ate the GC and accidentely poured 7qts of gummie bears in my engine.LOL

Very bad things would happen to your engine, but you would probably gain superpowers from drinking the GC
shocked.gif
wink.gif

quote:

Originally posted by JohnnyLock:
I finally found the green M04 batch stuff yesterday!! It does have that smell! My wife thinks I am nuts -- I stash my oil underneath our kitchen sink. I am going to have to show her bitog to show her that I am relatively sane compared to some of us.
smile.gif

I resemble that remark, don't I Freidrich und Utzi und Sigmund und Jürgen? Meines kleinen Elfen freundes, do you sink she vill like oos?
dunno.gif
I'm not sure eezer.

quote:

Originally posted by Twilight_Blue_G35c:
So I was sitting at my desk eating gummi bears when I decided to do a smell test
tongue.gif
While my GC (M040) does have a faint resemblance to the gummi's, they are otherwise completely different smells. The GC is missing the fruity essence.
 -
Just thought I'd share... and no... I will NOT use GC as a dip for my gummi friends
shocked.gif
wink.gif

T_B_G35c,

Freidrich und Utzi und Sigmund und Jürgen vüd like to know eef zey can print zis peekture und poot eet on zer vall...is OK, ja?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back