GC + Gummi Bears

So I was sitting at my desk eating gummi bears when I decided to do a smell test [Razz] While my GC (M040) does have a faint resemblance to the gummi's, they are otherwise completely different smells. The GC is missing the fruity essence.  - Just thought I'd share... and no... I will NOT use GC as a dip for my gummi friends [Eek!] [Wink]

I finally found the green M04 batch stuff yesterday!! It does have that smell! My wife thinks I am nuts -- I stash my oil underneath our kitchen sink. I am going to have to show her bitog to show her that I am relatively sane compared to some of us. [Smile]

You've got to compare it to the "real" German Gummi Bears made by Haribo . They are the ones that GC smells like.

ARH_0700

Very bad things would happen to your engine, but you would probably gain superpowers from drinking the GC [Eek!] [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyLock: I finally found the green M04 batch stuff yesterday!! It does have that smell! My wife thinks I am nuts -- I stash my oil underneath our kitchen sink. I am going to have to show her bitog to show her that I am relatively sane compared to some of us. [Smile]
I resemble that remark, don't I Freidrich und Utzi und Sigmund und Jürgen? Meines kleinen Elfen freundes, do you sink she vill like oos? [I dont know] I'm not sure eezer.

quote:
Originally posted by Twilight_Blue_G35c: So I was sitting at my desk eating gummi bears when I decided to do a smell test [Razz] While my GC (M040) does have a faint resemblance to the gummi's, they are otherwise completely different smells. The GC is missing the fruity essence.  - Just thought I'd share... and no... I will NOT use GC as a dip for my gummi friends [Eek!] [Wink]
T_B_G35c, Freidrich und Utzi und Sigmund und Jürgen vüd like to know eef zey can print zis peekture und poot eet on zer vall...is OK, ja?