GC Green - It Glows!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I just found an interesting thing about GC Green. It fluoresced very bright green when hit with a uv light. I have a little uv pin light sold at AZ and other auto parts stores that comes in a AC leak dye kit. I checked M1 and it shows a dull brown color. I don't have any GC Gold so I can't say about it. Anyone out there have some GC Gold and a uv light? This might be another test for verifying the good stuff. At the very least, you can track down that oil leak that has been bugging you.

BTW: GC Green doesn't fluoresce through the sight line on the bottles. That rules out using it in the stores as a secondary check to the batch numbers.
frown.gif

Yeah, but the tan you get while handling it, is a side benefit, not to mention the Vitamin D.

I've noticed this with Castrol SLX Longlife 2.

Under natural light it has a very faint green tinge to it. But, look at it with an LED flashlight and it's luminous toxic waste bright green!

More bang for you buck! Not only can you extend the life of you engine with it you can benefit your nutrition and appearance at the same time.
grin.gif

Be forewarned that undue exposure to the GCs' unique fluorescence has proven to be fatal.

The so-called Green Itch syndrome is indicative of prolonged exposure..one classic symptom of which is the urge to stash more of it(like me).
grin.gif

I also just noticed that with the Gold GC, if you open the bottle and shine a flashlight down into it, the center of the light is gold, but the fringes of the light have a definite GREEN hue to it !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back