GC-first thoughts in my integra

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am not jumping on the bandwagon-yet. i did buy and fill with GC, Napa gold filter. ran Schaeffers 10w30 last 3 runs. mixed some LC in with the green stuff. i can say this. my startup noise is GONE. now, this motor has 142K, but had chatter with Amsoil 5w30 and Schaeffers-likely the thicker weight on an older motor. in the teens today, and no noise. i plan on running this stuff 10k, probably through March. we'll see.

oil analysis? of course. the schaeffers that just came out is sitting in a bottle waiting for me to get off my lazy butt and drop it in the mail. had like 6300 miles in it. i'll push this stuff 10k. good experimental car. it runs great, but i kinda look at it as disposableif anything were to happen. i have learned so much on this car that i'll probably get another one when this one is done-i can and have worked on just about every system,component on em. now its on to chrysler 3rd gen minivans. wife's is 5 yrs old and needs some reg maintenance-need another 5 yrs out of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back