Gc and sludging...

Status
Not open for further replies.
CG and s******* ?

Kinda
offtopic.gif
right?

fruit.gif

This is the type of oil that is the least prone to sludging. GC has a high ester content and a good additive package. Esters are natural cleaners.

You came to this board, found and are using GC and just now you ask about sludging?

pat.gif
banghead.gif

If he spent one minute searching, he would find out nearly all the questions that he asks. "Are we there yet" doesn't want to bother doing any research himself. He hasn't been weened from tugging on mommies skirt when he wants something.

One of the most annoying posters of late.

"Are we there yet?"

quote:

Does this oil tend to sludge?

I hope pscholte doesn't have a heart condition. because when he reads this he will surely croak. think the elves will be taking a road trip to Tinley park il. it might not be pretty when they get there.

I hope he is joking and not serious about this question. maybe he is a post whore and likes to post for the fun of it.

offtopic.gif

Meine Brüder von der Grünen Schule,

Don't weary yourselves in regard to this non-issue...what we must do now is press on to other things...like who will find the first batch from the 06 vintage of 0W-30 to see what Castrol is doing with the Elvish magic..., i.e. are they treating it with respect and keeping it purely Deutsch or are they dabling in "mingling" with components of non-Elvish origin similar to what they did with BC (though not made by Elves)...with apologies to the bard, "To Mingle or NOT to mingle...that is the question." Let's hope they answer it right.

But in all seriousness speedtc, questions like that just strike me as posting in an attempt to stir things up. Surely you can't be serious with that question?!?!

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I don't think ANY oil sold today (barring some extremely low-grade oil sold at a convenience store) causes sludging. Most (all?) sludging issues are due to other factors, usually something with the engine design, or manufacturers spec'ing too long of an OCI for a vehicle. I think the days of motor oil causing sludging are long gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back