Status
Not open for further replies.
Mori,

Looks like... I wonder why?
21.gif

Originally Posted By: greenaccord02
Everybody was kung-fu fighting?
crackmeup2.gif

'In fact it was a little bit frightning.' As are some of the details of the story. lol

Originally Posted By: Papa Bear
I hope this isn't Mori's last "gasp" .....
cool.gif

Are you kidding? The guy will outlive us all!
smirk2.gif

I noticed that when I went to look for it.

Its a shame that the guy accidentally hung himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Whatever the media reports is to milk the cows (infortainment consumers). To "make up your mind" based on what it has been "reported" until now is silly (at best).

2. Are the same jerks who got the previous thread quarantined now trying to get this thread locked, or are they different jerks?

David Carradine gave us some interesting TV shows and movies but please respect his memory and his family. Death of a loved one is hard enough without speculation as to what happened. Post items about him but leave the trash to the sites that allow it.

Thank you,

Helen

Since you chose to reply to me, I must ask where did I post trash? Did you read what I posted? I already posted in the previously removed thread that speculation was silly. I posted it again in this thread. If you want to address people posting trash, you may want to address them and not me.

Originally Posted By: moribundman
Since you chose to reply to me, I must ask where did I post trash? Did you read what I posted? I already posted in the previously removed thread that speculation was silly. I posted it again in this thread. If you want to address people posting trash, you may want to address them and not me.
Nice knowing you on here Mori!
smirk2.gif

Originally Posted By: StevieC
smirk2.gif

Ah, the guy who joked about a dead guy lying unnoticed in his car for a few days. You bring real class to this site! You should ask Helen to put your joke in the Humor section.

Originally Posted By: moribundman
smirk2.gif

Ah, the guy who joked about a dead guy lying unnoticed in his car for a few days. You bring real class to this site!
48.gif

As opposed to the witty spell checking grammatically correct arrogant poster who really drives everyone nuts and gives users a hard time about excess punctuation marks?
smirk2.gif

As opposed to the witty spell checking grammatically correct arrogant poster who really drives everyone nuts and gives users a hard time about excess punctuation marks?
smirk2.gif

Shouldn't you be at least trying for mediocrity?
wink.gif

Whoever I drive nuts, please post "Yay." Let's see who's nuts.
LOL.gif

I have plenty of PM's asking me the "Whats with this guy" question to which I would just reply "That's just Mori"
wink.gif
(And no I'm not sharing these with you so please don't ask.)

I'm sure you will get some YAY's in here... But lets not hi-jack this thread and have it shutdown/locked or forced off-topic like the other one.

cheers3.gif

But lets not hi-jack this thread

It's my thread, since I started it. You need not be concerned about hijacking it. You chose to interfere, missing my point completely: I know that Helen wasn't addressing me. I just would have preferred very much if she had addressed those who she actually meant. I expected you to misunderstand.
grin2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back