*Gasp*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't misunderstand. I was joking with you about her banning you because of your comments. You though, being "too high on your horse" as always have to take it either the wrong way or post something witty or something that degrades the other person. Why I don't know but whatever... As for hi-jacking... The mods have locked other threads before for being "off-topic" even when it was the person who started the thread that took it off-topic.

Enough now...
cool.gif

Originally Posted By: moribundman
Originally Posted By: StevieC
Enough now...
cool.gif

You want the last word?
grin2.gif

PA-LEASE! ... as a teenie-bopper would say "Any--waaaaays!"

I think it's time you call your pops to tell him about the bad bully on the oyle phorum.

I think it's time you call your pops to tell him about the bad bully on the oyle phorum.
crackmeup2.gif

He's a member of BITOG now and can see for himself I'm sure...

Since you chose to reply to me, I must ask where did I post trash? Did you read what I posted? I already posted in the previously removed thread that speculation was silly. I posted it again in this thread. If you want to address people posting trash, you may want to address them and not me.

Lighten up Mori. I got my post deleted from this topic thread. I harbor no ill-will nor question the admins.

cheers3.gif

Originally Posted By: ToyotaNSaturn
I got my post deleted from this topic thread.

You know where to post it instead!
wink.gif

Mori, it is your thread but I will not tolerate another thread like the one in QP on my board. I posted that to make sure that it did not happen again. The members that chose to hijack that thread have been dealt with.

By "my thread" I mean that I do not care if my thread is being hijacked. What I do care about is the issue you are addressing -- people dragging the topic into the gutter.

If you want to admonish people, please reply to their posts, not to mine.

I think she might have used the Quick Reply box at the bottom of the screen instead of wasting time scrolling up and hitting the Reply link on the post in question. Using that box automatically sets the reply as being to the previous message. It's a minor flaw in the software to assume a Quick Reply should be in reference to the post immediately above.

I met him at a movie convention years ago, and at the time he wasn't very friendly, but I figure maybe he had a bad day. It certainly surprised me reading about his incident.

Can't we all just get along ?
21.gif

Any BITOG member making silly comments about a dead person is in in poor taste and should be given a time out.

I heard that David Carradine was working on a book, exposing "secret societies." A subject he was familiar with, as his dad had been a member of one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back