GASOLINE ‼️ What is your to go favorite station ? TOP TEAR GAS

I just find out that my local gas station that I have been goin to for past 7 years is not even TOP TEAR GAS !! KROGER :( so likely I am moving to Costco gas station now, anyway what is your favorite gas station, and dont say your favorite one is the cheapest one ... lol.
and do you care if you get top tear gas or not ?

Irving is my favorite. It used to be Top Tier but it’s not listed anymore for some reason, but I use a bottle of Techron before an oil change so I don’t really care. In this area it’s usually one of the least expensive stations, and you get 10¢ off a gallon with the rewards card.

Valero Gas Stations... they have great locations around here and have a lot of perks when you use their app to pay for gas.

I purchase the best price....around Louisville it is Speedway....Thortons...Murphys...Circle K and Loves truck stops...

I don’t see the need to suddenly go to Costco for gas if Kroger worked well for you for the last 7 years. Assuming no drivability issues. Just because gas isn’t labeled top tier, doesn’t mean it can’t keep your engine clean.

I just find out that my local gas station that I have been goin to for past 7 years is not even TOP TEAR GAS !! KROGER :( so likely I am moving to Costco gas station now, anyway what is your favorite gas station, and dont say your favorite one is the cheapest one ... lol.
and do you care if you get top tear gas or not ?
Please don't shed a tear over this. There are other tiers of gasoline quality.

Kroger never has been TT fuel so I'm not sure why you're shocked to find this out. Oddly enough, you continued using it .... for 7 years, so no harm, huh ?

Valero Gas Stations...
That's the funny thing about gas station "brands". Many will license their brand name and it seems like Valero is a nice station in many areas, around here they typically are not. They're in the less-nice parts of town, are usually old buildings that were different brands years ago, etc. There is (1) at a highway exit along a route I travel frequently and it's the only one I've ever went to.

nothing but tears.jpg

Once upon a time, I bought only Top Tier gas, generally at Kwik Trip and Holiday. Then Kwik Trip dropped from the Top Tier list during the supply chain crunch... And I still buy a lot of Kwik Trip gas - and nothing has changed...

There are larger things to worry about in the grand scheme of things...

Once upon a time, I bought only Top Tier gas, generally at Kwik Trip and Holiday. Then Kwik Trip dropped from the Top Tier list during the supply chain crunch... And I still but a lot of Kwik Trip gas - and nothing has changed...

There are larger things to worry about in the grand scheme of things...
Some are back, the Kwik Trip stations near my house are now listed on the Top Tier website although I don't believe there are stickers on the pump.

Some are back, the Kwik Trip stations near my house are now listed on the Top Tier website although I don't believe there are stickers on the pump.

The Top Tier locater seems to think so, but the pumps aren't labeled here, and the Kwik Trip website makes no mention of it. Not listed as a Top Tier brand either. When they were, the proudly advertised it - on the pumps and elsewhere.

Case of the left arm not talking to the right?

Or another oddity - Holiday is listed as a Top Tier brand, but none of their locations (and there are many) near me show up in the locator.

BP, mostly because I have their card, though I understand they are no longer top tier. As long as the place sells lot’s of gas, I’m OK with it.

I don’t really care of it’s Top Tear or Top Tier. It all travels down the same pipeline to the terminals. The only difference is the additives added to the tanker or at the station.

Lately I've been using Exxon. Shell is right across the street. It's a whopping 6 cents more a gallon than the cheapest cash place last I checked.. and I can use my card.

I think I can get it for $3.53 about 5 miles away but man I must be old.. I'd have to ask why.

Still am using a tank or so every week... I drive a lot.

Back