GASOLINE ‼️ What is your to go favorite station ? TOP TEAR GAS

I’m in a town of 10,000 but I have 9 TT gas stations to choose from; 4 Shell, 1 Marathon, 1 Mobil, 1 Citgo, 1 Sunoco, and 1 Valero. I usually go with Shell because my grocery store gives me a pretty good discount there.
Geez...I'm in a town of 20,000 40 miles outside Boston and have two TT gas stations (Mobil and Speedway) and a handful of no-name mom and pops.

All things being equal price wise I'd choose Exxon then Mobil or Chevron or Valero. I've run a lot of Sunoco and Shell because they are the most convenient stations for me but I don't find them to be anything special (Shell would be 'special' if I were running Premium but thankfully I'm not).

I belong to Costco but rarely fill up there because of the lines.

I try to use Shell. Never had any fuel related issues since I began using Shell, which I can't say for some other brands. Shell is supposedly more generous in their fuel additives.

My go to station is a local Shell, but if I’m elsewhere I don’t go out of my way for one either.

I buy most of my gas at one of the two Murphy stations in town . They are not top tier and I don't care .

Usually when around home Costco or Sam's followed by Kroger. When on the road whatever is the least expensive and busy.

Any Toptier that is convenient at the time of fill up.
Mobil/Exxon/Shell/Texaco/Marathon/Chevron/Citgo are common around here. BP's have been disappearing but I don't fear the BP/Amoco as my toptier exception since no issues with their fuel.
I don't bother with mom/pop generics, aka smoke/liquor shops. I had issues with the fuel quality from the Walton family.

VP, Cefco, Circle K, Murphy... popping up everywhere around here and I don't bother.

Top tear gas? Fox Labs for professional use and Saber Red Tactical. Truly eye-watering - almost as effective as gasoline prices.

Back