Gas <$3.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gas in this part of Ohio is now below three dollars at most stations.
I filled the BMW last Sunday for $2.94/gal and we filled the '12 Accord Wednesday for $2.98/gal.
I allowed myself to get ripped off in both cases, as it turns out.
The Speedway down the road was down to $2.85 yesterday.
I haven't seen fuel prices this low in a couple of years.
Nice.

87 E10 $2.94
87 E0 $3.16
91 E0 $3.36
91 E10 $3.26
89 E? $3.14

Taurus gets 87 E10, the f150 gets 91 and the focus 87 E0.

Where I live in Virginia, gas is holding steady at $3 but diesel has dropped from 3.79 to 3.65 and last week it was 3.49; its nice to get a price break on fuel.

$2.67 about 30 miles south of St Louis this afternoon. QT is usually the first to drop or raise prices. Trend has been steadily going down this week, but most time it will be low on the way down and then jump up on the return trip.

Originally Posted By: MONKEYMAN
$2.67 about 30 miles south of St Louis this afternoon. QT is usually the first to drop or raise prices. Trend has been steadily going down this week, but most time it will be low on the way down and then jump up on the return trip.

$2.85 in St. Louis.

I haven't seen fuel prices this low but my experience with fuel cost started in 2010.

$5.04/USGal in CDN Dollars for Montreal and surrounding area.

frown.gif

Originally Posted By: DirkDiggler
it was $2.80 at Sam's Club in STL + 5% rebate using their credit card so that is about $2.66/gal.

WAIT WHAT? Sams Credit Card has 5% cashback all year around? wait the rebate is in form of a check or "store credit"?

I just read this on sams club website, WOW JUST WOW, this will easily pay for Sams Club's membership and more!

Groupon for sam's club membership, here I COME!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back