Gary Fisher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought a new Gary Fisher Nirvana.hybred type,changed out the stock tires to Seca fps tires,and the adjustable neck to a fixed rise height,and of course BMX pedals,the set up from local shop was fair,went home and set up better (experenced shop mech),,for $440.00 I thought it was a nice angle from the Trek family,good quality bike for the money..BL

Nice get. I rode a GF Aquila mountain bike for 4 years. I loved that bike. I still have the frame. Here's a pic of my old GF Aquila.

-

I had a '91 or '92 Gary Fisher MT Tam that I really enjoyed. It was stolen a few years ago...

I ride a Gary Fisher Zebrano hybrid with well more than 10,000 miles on it. It is rough now, but it has lasted for 12 years. It still is my only bike.

Chris

Brand new Fisher Cobia owner.

I've yearned for a Gary Fisher bike for 5 years ever since college. My own expectations for a medium priced mountain bike were met and surpassed by this one. The biggest thing with a Gary Fisher is the support of the local bike shop. Mine had to make the trip back once in the four monthes I owned the bike for disc brake adjustment.

Does anyone here know how to adjust an Avid BB5 disc brake. No complaint on the bike or shop, but I would like to know how to do it at home.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back