Gary Allan/ Amsoil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

I'm still around, just not as a site sponsor anymore. If you are a current customer of mine don't fret I'm still involved in Amsoil if more than ever now. As they say in the business world "I have bigger fish to fry".

I felt that I wasn't giving the board proper attention and thought I would pass it off to Gary for a little while. I still hold one of the three "amsoil seats" so you could possilby see me take it back over in the future.

Please feel free to give Gary a call or Email for "best pricing and delivery" Gary has been on the board since the beginning and I feel confident that he will be a good fit for everyone.

Thanks again to all my customers.

Lets welcome Gary Allan.
getdown.gif

msparks - David Trekell Bob Wilhelm says Hi. I forgot which. We rode over to San Antonio together for a sales meeting last Tuesday.

Very cool. At first I thought we would be back to three in the USA and frankly I was upset. But this news is the best of all worlds. Welcome to Gary! This will be neato.
patriot.gif
welcome.gif
boat.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome, gentlemen! I'll do my best to provide the same high level of service to my customers that Michael has shown me in the past.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back