Garlic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Afternoon folks
smile.gif

I use quite a lot of garlic and onions when cooking. Didn't know each was healthy for us.

Do you folks love or hate garlic?

Years ago a friend decided to make Christmas dinner; Recipe called for X cloves of garlic, but he didn't know the difference between cloves and garlic heads.

Decades later, still a family story....

Originally Posted by buster
I love garlic and onions.
smile.gif

+1

Love it but never been able to get the wife on board, she doesn't like onions either.
frown.gif

The only way I could ever eat liver is if it was smothered in garlic and onions.

Just got some big olives stuffed with garlic … that and some cheese (and aged grape juice), oh yeah !

Gilroy, California garlic capitol of the world! I think we have a member from there. You will smell him before you see him.

I've read stuff both ways...but all "healthy" foods have plenty of toxic type elements in them...

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Garlic, I mix it in our "secret family lemon mix" for chicken and other foods. But I HATE Onions

"Stoopid" onions....Blah !!!

Dave

Mo gahlic mo bettah. I eat fresh cloves nearly every day, and when I start to feel a cold I consume some allicin concentrate tablets to supercharge my garlic intake.

Garlic keeps away vampires and women just looking for your money!
lol.gif

Originally Posted by SubieRubyRoo
Mo gahlic mo bettah. I eat fresh cloves nearly every day, and when I start to feel a cold I consume some allicin concentrate tablets to supercharge my garlic intake.

Garlic keeps away vampires and women just looking for your money!
lol.gif

When I had Bell's Palsy, I was eating a raw clove three times a day...found out relatively recently that my (ex) who was supportive to my face was $hit bagging me to all her peers...

I beleive in the power of the Garlic...

I remember when she hated garlic,beer and snakes. Found a snake in the garage a time or two and she threatened not to come out in garage til the snake was gone. So I had to do what I had to do and told her the snake stays

I love both! Been eating Onions and Garlic in food for most of my life. My Wife cooks with them all the time and also loves them. Big Plus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back