Garlic

Good Afternoon folks
smile.gif

I use quite a lot of garlic and onions when cooking. Didn't know each was healthy for us.

Do you folks love or hate garlic?

Years ago a friend decided to make Christmas dinner; Recipe called for X cloves of garlic, but he didn't know the difference between cloves and garlic heads.

Decades later, still a family story....

Originally Posted by buster
I love garlic and onions.
smile.gif

+1

Love it but never been able to get the wife on board, she doesn't like onions either.
frown.gif

The only way I could ever eat liver is if it was smothered in garlic and onions.

Just got some big olives stuffed with garlic … that and some cheese (and aged grape juice), oh yeah !

Gilroy, California garlic capitol of the world! I think we have a member from there. You will smell him before you see him.

I've read stuff both ways...but all "healthy" foods have plenty of toxic type elements in them...

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Garlic, I mix it in our "secret family lemon mix" for chicken and other foods. But I HATE Onions

"Stoopid" onions....Blah !!!

Dave

Mo gahlic mo bettah. I eat fresh cloves nearly every day, and when I start to feel a cold I consume some allicin concentrate tablets to supercharge my garlic intake.

Garlic keeps away vampires and women just looking for your money!
lol.gif

Originally Posted by SubieRubyRoo
Mo gahlic mo bettah. I eat fresh cloves nearly every day, and when I start to feel a cold I consume some allicin concentrate tablets to supercharge my garlic intake.

Garlic keeps away vampires and women just looking for your money!
lol.gif

When I had Bell's Palsy, I was eating a raw clove three times a day...found out relatively recently that my (ex) who was supportive to my face was $hit bagging me to all her peers...

I beleive in the power of the Garlic...

I remember when she hated garlic,beer and snakes. Found a snake in the garage a time or two and she threatened not to come out in garage til the snake was gone. So I had to do what I had to do and told her the snake stays

I love both! Been eating Onions and Garlic in food for most of my life. My Wife cooks with them all the time and also loves them. Big Plus!

Back