Gang members

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find myself thinking about odd things.

Like, for example... gang members. What happens when these people get older.. Do they still continue trying to justify a bad decision they made earlier in life, like being in a gang?

(The ones that aren't behind bars)

Older would be like 40s, late 30s...

They likely rack it up as a horrible decision of youth, that never really goes away.... much like the horrible decision of some to get tribal tattoos, when they were that age.

I find myself thinking about odd things.

Like, for example... gang members. What happens when these people get older.. Do they still continue trying to justify a bad decision they made earlier in life, like being in a gang?

(The ones that aren't behind bars)

Older would be like 40s, late 30s...
or Cult members?

If not in jail or dead, they age out and live varying levels of going straight - some never leave and become the OGs, some go on to live normal lives you would never know - with the whole spectrum in between.

There is a saying in law enforcement - you get older but suspects never age :p

I used to work with one (at a non gang related job). He was hired as a temp. One of the nicest, funniest, and personable guys I’ve ever worked with. He was about 35 or so at the time.

I used to work with one (at a non gang related job). He was hired as a temp. One of the nicest, funniest, and personable guys I’ve ever worked with. He was about 35 or so at the time.

I've had almost the same experience.

What I'm getting at is if people do indeed become reformed.

I know places where they'd scare the snit out of you and make you afraid to go outside your own home. You likely don't live near the worst of them.

I used to live near a woods and all I can say is.. people do some WEIRD THINGS at night..

However, I agree..

^ Are you talking about North Philadelphia?

:LOL:

Attachments

• preview_66c1e4d4.jpeg
    preview_66c1e4d4.jpeg
    85.1 KB · Views: 19
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back