G80

Zee09

$200 Site Donor 2023
g80.jpg

Don't like the grille, headlights, or fender vents. Do like the general shape and their take on snowflake wheels (but maybe not cleaning them).

I'm a little biased. But it's a magnificent car. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and you spend a lot more of your enjoyment behind the wheel. Mine is a G80 before they gave Genesis their own brand.

Every once in a while I wonder why I bought this car, I could have invested the money and kept driving my paid off Sonata.

But then I get behind the wheel and all of those thoughts are wiped to a clean slate.

The best way to do it is to let somebody else eat the depreciation. I paid $20k for my $53k (when new) car over a year ago.

Ouch. Not digging the grille design, and on top of that the radar sensor cover looks extremely cheap the way they did that. The wheel design competing with the front grill design. Imo the wheels look out of place, weird front grille design, weird wheel design.

I like the shape of the car, but they missed the mark overall.

I'm a little biased. But it's a magnificent car. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and you spend a lot more of your enjoyment behind the wheel. Mine is a G80 before they gave Genesis their own brand.

Every once in a while I wonder why I bought this car, I could have invested the money and kept driving my paid off Sonata.

But then I get behind the wheel and all of those thoughts are wiped to a clean slate.

The best way to do it is to let somebody else eat the depreciation. I paid $20k for my $53k (when new) car over a year ago.
Not trying to throw shade, but hasn’t yours been in the shop a good majority of the time you’ve owned it?

The chicken wire grille and color are hideous, but the over all shape I like. What's with these large-mouth bass grilles? All I see is "grille" when I look at all these cars. Almost can't even notice the rest of the car. The grilles make it look like the car is yelling at you or something haha. The BMW one is the worst. It looks like a giant buttocks.

But minus the grille it's a beautiful car. Reminds me of the current Town Car (is it still called a Town Car?).

The chicken wire grille and color are hideous, but the over all shape I like. What's with these large-mouth bass grilles? All I see is "grille" when I look at all these cars. Almost can't even notice the rest of the car. The grilles make it look like the car is yelling at you or something haha. The BMW one is the worst. It looks like a giant buttocks.

But minus the grille it's a beautiful car. Reminds me of the current Town Car (is it still called a Town Car?).

I don’t think they make the Lincoln Town Car anymore.

The grill is a bit much and I question how well those snazzy headlights will actually work. But it's a nice looking car overall.

The Hyundai folks would do better to let the Kia people design these. I have yet to figure out how Kia can produce so many sharp cars and Hyundai still looks lost.

Hey now cat face...
Weirdly I like the color...
I think it looks stately...
Want a dog bite? 😳

Not trying to throw shade, but hasn’t yours been in the shop a good majority of the time you’ve owned it?
It’s spent a good amount of time in the shop, but nowhere near the majority. The time it has spent in the shop is waiting for the warranty company or parts to be delivered.

But that’s what America’s best warranty is for.

It’s spent a good amount of time in the shop, but nowhere near the majority. The time it has spent in the shop is waiting for the warranty company or parts to be delivered.

But that’s what America’s best warranty is for.
People need to stop the drama
In 9 years I have had 5 Fords.
Never in the shop.
Same for other cars
Everything eventually needs serviced. If you have a great warranty the pain is lessened.

Back