G.I. Joe uses Royal Purple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from watching G.I. Joe, awesome movie by the way, they stayed very true to the original cartoon show.

Anyways, in this fight scene within the Joe headquarters they fought in the mechanic shop section and they had carts of gear oil, shelves stocked with 1quart bottles as well as many 50 gallon drums.

Pretty cool. If Royal Purple is good enough for the most elite high tech fighting force in the world. Its good enough for me.
wink.gif

haha

If you watched the cartoon show you will love the movie. If you did not then it will be another crazy action film.

I loved the movie.
wink.gif

I just got through watching the newest Fast and Furious....Paul Walker poured Edge in his car when he was building it and Vin Diesel poured Syntec in his.

Originally Posted By: peterdes
If you watched the cartoon show you will love the movie. If you did not then it will be another crazy action film.

I loved the movie.
wink.gif

What if I [censored] hated the cartoon show?
whistle.gif
cheers3.gif

Just got back from watching G.I. Joe, awesome movie by the way, they stayed very true to the original cartoon show.

Anyways, in this fight scene within the Joe headquarters they fought in the mechanic shop section and they had carts of gear oil, shelves stocked with 1quart bottles as well as many 50 gallon drums.

Pretty cool. If Royal Purple is good enough for the most elite high tech fighting force in the world. Its good enough for me.
wink.gif

haha

I saw it too because I work at the multiplex, hah-hah! It's shurely a great Popcorn Movie. My kids loved it too allthough the intro frightenend my 5 year old boy. lol I wish I had one of those acceleration suits. Then I could get a days work done in 3 seconds flat wouldn't need a car at all!!

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
I just got through watching the newest Fast and Furious....Paul Walker poured Edge in his car when he was building it and Vin Diesel poured Syntec in his.

haha. Only BITOG members notice such things.

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm

haha. Only BITOG members notice such things.
How is it they keep making sequels to one of the worst movies ever made?

Good for Royal Purple, seems like the Mobil 1 marketing people slipped up j/k. LOL
cheers3.gif

I watched the Whole Nine Yards last night & saw several product placements for Castrol. Syntex & GTX are the ones that I remember. Amazing the "little" things that are thrown around on a movie set that helps fund a project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back