Fusion report after Florida Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just returned from our 15th trip to Florida in the Fusion. Also have made one trip to Maine. The car now has 141K on it. I believe this car will be the best car I have ever owned. It still performs as well as when I bought it with no rattles, stearing or ride issues, and the drive train still seems fine. The engine still doesn't use any oil between my 10K OCIs, with no oil leaks or weeps. At this time I plan to keep the Fusion until 225K or more.

I have had one also... actually a Milan...
What engine is in yours... VERY good cars... My neighbor went from an all GM household to all FORDS on my recommendation of that car. Now has an Edge that they love, also !

Last edited:
It's the Aisin 5 speed auto right? I had a Fusion with the 4 Cyl and Aisin 5 speed auto box as a rental / loaner- was a great combination!

The Fusion was the first "good" new car from ford. That seems to be when they started to turn around and make competitive cars again.

My ex had a 2006 or 2007 Fusion SEL 3.0 V6 that she beat the snot out of. It needed some suspension work at 120k when she traded it in, but that was her fault for taking train tracks at full speed. It had a 6-speed Aisin AT, which I also enjoyed. All in all, it was a great car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back